Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Newest Nephew Kanon Kai
My sister Amy and Kolby have been struggling with infertility for years (around 6) and it has been super hard. They have gone through the whole gamut of IUI, IVI, and IVF, tried all kinds of other things, had miscarriages, and more. We have fasted and prayed for them, I've listened to Amy cry on the phone about how hard it's been, and we've sent packages and cards in the mail to help cheer them. I feel so bad for all they've been through, they are so amazing though. So earlier this year, they found out they were pregnant with this miracle boy! We are so grateful! Amy was due towards the end of October, but she got a birthday surprise when little Kanon Kai decided to arrive on Amy's September 23 birthday! He measured well and arrived healthy, and I was so happy I cried! This has been a long time coming and the best news in a long time! We already had a digital shower planned I came up with and sent invites out for to take place the Sunday after he ended up being born. We sent her a package in the mail with treats, in a box we decorated and that had quotes about life and babies and all had arrow themes, some decorations, a shirt Boji wore for 3 days straight, a shirt for Amy, and some cute outfits and hats for the little guy. Am said "You are the sweetest! This package and all the little details just brought me to tears...how am I so lucky to have the best and most thoughtful sister ever? Love you, thank you for everything!" We had all the Stoddard ladies and Camille at the "shower" but lots sent presents. So we hooked her up! And so he got to make his debut and we all squealed and cried over how cute he was, Amy shared the story (I already heard it before this but always love birth stories), she showed us the gifts she got, and then we shared some messages. Meghan said the sweetest remarks and that Amy and fam fought for this baby and are so deserving, and Amy said she so appreciated the prayers and fasting, as she felt them. We were all crying. It is so tender and such a miracle every time, and we can't wait to meet this little guy! Congratulations, Amy, Kolby, Boji, and Kannon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment