Thursday, July 6, 2023

Our Favorite Come Follow Me Moments from the Old Testament 2022

 We really enjoyed learning from the Old Testament this year!

On our calendar from this year, we had the scripture mastery scriptures in our calendar. This helped us to stay focused on the word daily as we checked the calendar. And I loved how it seemed the mastery scriptures matched along many times with what was going on with what we were doing.

The kids enjoyed our coloring book and activity book that they did as we did our scripture study each day. Here are some of our favorite pages.

We also had some memorable lessons - object lessons with brownies that were missing ingredients to our tower we made and put our watchman (President Nelson) on. 

I studied along with our @comefollowme365 Instagram group and I loved sharing my and reading others thoughts each morning as we did. My big take aways from the Old Testament - The Lord is so merciful! He gives us so many chances and wants so badly for us to com to Him. Jehovah is the purpose of our lives! He loves us and wants the best for us. When we make Him our purpose, we will be prospered. 

"I know the scriptures are true!"


No comments: