We loved looking at old photos together, watching movies, chasing each other, park hopping, playing games, going on a walk, getting Sonic slushies, and more.
We went to hang out with Grandma Di and Grandpa Scott one night too for dinner. And we went Geocaching with Grandma Di and to play at the park one day. We found one, but couldn't find the other 3 we were looking for!
We were able to go paddle boarding one night with Randy & Erin at Pineview, and that was a blast! The kids loved it! And Dave only fell off the paddle board one time.
We got to meet Julie and Todd's new little Atticus, what a good little baby boy with a great name! We are looking forward to meeting Jerry & Stacy's baby soon after they have her in June. He was a good little dude and we all agreed he was adorable! It's been fun seeing Sydnie and MacKenzie play and watching them grow up together and make trouble together, haha!
Got to make a temple trip to the Bountiful temple. Happy place! The lady doing the initiatories with me was so amazing, I could just feel her goodness. Before she left, she gave me a hug and told me I had the sweetest spirit and countenance. I told her I could tell she was amazing and one of those people I wanted to be like someday. Erin and Randy came, too, so that was fun.
We met up with Ryan and Kaylin Spencer and their 4 kids. I forgot to take pictures, but we had fun and Kaylin and I had fun catching up and Dave and Ryan talked Health Administration, as Ryan just got his masters in that and looking for their next opportunity.
We got to help celebrate Father's Day a little and then we were off, back home again! Short visit, but never short on love!









































No comments:
Post a Comment