
As far as local & state officials go, I think there are some great candidates. I was reading through the Utah Voter Information guide the other day to decide who/what I would vote for, as I'm planning on going in to vote early. I've especially been impressed with our current Governor Jon M. Huntsman. (Dave would rub in that I didn't vote for him in our last election, but I really like him. Why doesn't he run for President?) Anyways, I wanted to post this for Adam, I thought he would enjoy it. This is "Super Dell" Schanze's personal statement he provided for the voter guide. He is running for Governor. I could not believe it!
"SUPERDELL is your only choice because YOU didn't file. Huntsman took away your freedoms and taxed you more than any other Utah governor. Springmeyer has admitted he doesn't care about the Constitution. The definition of the word insane is voting for the same people while expecting change. There is no question that Dell Schanze is different.There are only three people on the ballot and SUPERDELL is the only one that is NOT Socialist. If you are unsure, then fill your heart with love, completely open your mind and pray to God earnestly. You can't afford to get this wrong and will be held accountable for your choice."

Are you kidding me? This guy is absolutely crazy! I knew politicians are bad but this is overboard.
Obviously, I'm not a political analyst, but whoever you decide our best candidates would be, do get out and VOTE!
6 comments:
I too think Super Dell is ridiculous, but at least the weirdos keeping it interesting. Instead of only hearing boring empty promises Right?!? Makes for a good laugh.
Thanks for adding me to your blog. I've added you also and look forward to more postings.
Justin and I read that statement from "Super Dell" the other day. I thought it was ridiculous too!
Super Dell? BLECH! I'm sick of all the campaigning too, just get one with it!
Yeah Super Dell is unbelievably ridiculous again. I can't believe that guy.
Not to add to the political controversies, but I wouldn't feel right without letting you konw that Governor Hunstman tried to steal 17 years of continued medical coverage from one of our family members. What he did was completely wrong, but I'm sure the democratic candidate is worse in most ways than Huntsman.
I totally got my absentee ballot from Utah and saw Superdell on the ballot! Meghan and I had a good chuckle over that.
I'll blog about it later.
Mel - I just saw that you have Nicole and Lance's blog as a link on your blog. How do you know them? Nicole is Jon's cousin! Small world :)
Post a Comment