

Halloween is my favorite holiday (besides Christmas, of course, that is a given) and I love all of the Halloween happenings. Of all of the great Halloween events going on during the month of October, I'd have to say Garnder Village is one of my favorite things to do! My mom, sister Amy, and I go every year. All over, they have fun displays of animated witches. Some of my favorites include a witch flying on a bike and some traffic directors, a "witchy poo" in the outhouse, and a witch in training that landed her broomstick into a tree. This year was especially fun for Emma, who liked to spot all of the witches, and says most of them are "nice witches". Last year, she was pretty scared by them, as she didn't understand what Halloween was all about. Besides enjoying the displays, we love the quaint shops in the Village. They have some cute stuff! My favorite store is the Christmas store. Many of the employees are dressed up as witches, so that also adds to the atmosphere. Some of the Halloween stuff Emma saw she said was "Spooky!" We always go to lunch at the Bakery there, which is always delicious, and then to Afton's Candy for some fudge or goodies at the end of our visit. Here are some pictures of our little outing. "Witching" you and yours some very happy hauntings!
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. That looks like it was a lot of fun.
I've never been to Gardner Village but want to go! Emma is sooo cute! I love the cute pictures of her!
You are so adorable! Your family is so adorable! It was so much fun to look at your blog. I'm going to have to check out this Gardner Village place. It sounds like fun! XO!
Post a Comment