Emma can be kind of a ham sometimes, and let's just say she's not camera shy! Lately, she'll do something silly that she thinks is cute or funny and then tells us "take a picture of it!". She loves to put food in her mouth (like the large globe grapes she stuffed in each of her cheeks to make them look puffy) or just play with it (she gets a kick out of milk moustaches now and loves chocolate pudding), or do "tricks", or anything else she can think of. Maybe we've trained her that way, as I like to take lots of pictures. It is a good reminder though, as we sometimes forget to catch some of these moments on camera. Emma also really likes to take pictures herself, so we have plenty of pictures on our camera of the floor, daddy feet, and other things. She is becoming quite the photographer however, and can aim better now. A couple of weeks ago, when we were over at Katie & Brandon Bill's house, Emma had a little excursion with Katie's camera she found on the table. Katie and I were bringing some stuff in from the car, right outside of her door, and we left Emma in on the lovesac right inside of the door. Emma came out the door, camera in her hands hand, when she said "Smile!" and proceeded to take some pictures of Katie and I. I started running towards her to get the camera, because it was a new one, and I didn't want it to get broken. She took a few, and our faces in the pics are quite bewildered and funny, as it really caught us off-guard. We got a kick out of those pictures, but luckilly, Katie deleted them right after we had a good laugh. Here are some of our favorite "take a picture of it" pictures!
5 comments:
How cute! I love the chocolate pudding all over, that's great!
The older Emma gets the more she looks like Mels at a young age...all she needs is the lack of front teeth!
How cute! That's awesome that Emma poses for the camera. As soon as I get my camera out Colby usually stops doing whatever funny/cute thing he was doing. :)
Melanie! I'm so glad that I found your blog! Your daughter is so cute!
Emma is totally adorable! she has such a sweet personality!... Thanks for commenting on my blog, I hope it's ok that I added you as well. so how are you feeling? how is the pregnancy? I hope you are all doing great!:) We miss seeing you at the ward!
Post a Comment