My sister, Amy, is going to have her first baby in October! And it's a boy! And I'm so excited for her! We had so much fun planning this shower for her and it was great to be there with our family, old ward and family friends! Since Amy and Kolb are into all things hunting, we went with a hunting/camo shower theme.
We had great food - camo cupcakes, camo chocolate pretzels, beef jerky, trail mix, tomato & cucumbers, camo chocolate popcorn. Yum!
With our "sister" Camille - love these girls!
Coverton is so excited to meet his little cousin Boji! They will be best buddies! He also had to dress up for the occasion.
Eating and shooting the breeze, what we women do best!
My sister, mom and I. So thankful these amazing women are such a huge part of my life - what would I do without either of you?! Funny story about the little camo booties, bib, and hat in the background on the clothesline. I've been hanging onto these for over 6 years now! Once when we were out shopping for Emma when she was a baby, I saw them and decided we had to get them for Amy & Kolby when they had a baby. They were too cute and perfect. So here we are 6 years later and I finally was able to give them to her. It was worth the wait.
Present time! The girls had a fun time being fashonistas with the wrappings and ribbons. Am got some other neat things too, so hopefully she has a good start up for Boji!
My mom and Mayela made this adorable fruit baby. After the shower, Emma had fun playing with it Mr. potato style and mixing things up. She called this one the alien baby, ha ha!
Love ya, Am! You will be one of the best mothers to walk this earth! So happy for you!




No comments:
Post a Comment