
I just had to post these pictures...

When going to the bathroom on the potty, Emma likes to take off her panties/diaper, and her pants. Whatever works, and gets her to go, right? One day at Grandma & Grandpa Ryerse's, Emma was going to the bathroom, and decided she wanted to take of her diaper and the rest of her clothes, as well. After she was done, she took off running, and I was trying my hardest to catch her and put her clothes back on, but she thought it was so funny, she just kept running and laughing! I had a hard time not laughing as well, and so I had to take some pictures! Hopefully, these pics won't offend you. If my brother Marko was around to see them, he'd probably cover his eyes and say "Ewww!"

Emma's little episode reminded me of the music video by Blink 182, "What's my age again?" that was so popular when I was in junior high. The three from the band are running around the neighborhood in their sneakers and socks, with no clothes on (of course, it's censored where it needs to be). Luckilly, Emma is little, and it's cute since she's just 2. I don't think anyone older would be able to get away with this and it would be funny.
4 comments:
That is too funny!
That is so funny! Tavin tries that every time too! What is it about running naked that they love so much? It sure is funny though!
So cute. My mom has pics of me around that age doing the same thing!
Hahaha! Emma's such an adorable, fun little girl!
Post a Comment