Our first new cousin is Gordon Bukran Stoddard, son of Adam & Meghan. Born 3/25 by way of VBAC! 9 lbs. 12 oz., 21 in.
I love Meghan had to say about his birth. After five years of infertility and many losses, we are surprised, thrilled, excited and really surprised to have this little guy with us. Steven and Ruby are over the moon with happiness. We prayed for so many years to have a baby. I don't know why Heavenly Father decided to bless us with our baby now, but I am grateful. To my friends who are still struggling to conceive (I know there are many)- you remain in our prayers. I pray you get your miracle soon and I pray that the wait brings you closer to God and that He gives you peace. You are loved and prayed for.
We got to meet Gordon at our family reunion and oh what a sweet baby! We loved snuggling that boy and it was so cute to see how helpful and protective Steven and Ruby are of him.
Next up, Zachary ‘Atticus’ Keller, son of Julie & Todd. Born 5/24. 7lbs. 8oz., 19.5 in. He is a good baby with Todd's scowl (lol!) and we got to meet him in June when he was just little still. What a precious guy. The kids loved his little toes and fingers!
I love Meghan had to say about his birth. After five years of infertility and many losses, we are surprised, thrilled, excited and really surprised to have this little guy with us. Steven and Ruby are over the moon with happiness. We prayed for so many years to have a baby. I don't know why Heavenly Father decided to bless us with our baby now, but I am grateful. To my friends who are still struggling to conceive (I know there are many)- you remain in our prayers. I pray you get your miracle soon and I pray that the wait brings you closer to God and that He gives you peace. You are loved and prayed for.
We got to meet Gordon at our family reunion and oh what a sweet baby! We loved snuggling that boy and it was so cute to see how helpful and protective Steven and Ruby are of him.
Next up, Zachary ‘Atticus’ Keller, son of Julie & Todd. Born 5/24. 7lbs. 8oz., 19.5 in. He is a good baby with Todd's scowl (lol!) and we got to meet him in June when he was just little still. What a precious guy. The kids loved his little toes and fingers!
Our final new cousin this year is Kira Shae Ryerse, son of Jerry & Stacy. Born 6/21/19. 7lbs. 12oz, 22 in. She is adorable! We haven't met Kira yet but are looking forward to seeing her in July! They are now caught up to us with 5 kids now, fun stuff!
The number is now up to 10 grandkids on the Stoddard side and 14 grandkids on the Ryerse side! We are stoked to have some new playmates and looking forward to more in the future!











No comments:
Post a Comment