![]() |
| Dave's first day at the office |
![]() |
| Business cards. You'd better believe I'll be calling that number a lot! :) |
We loved just being with family, hanging out and will miss being so close to everyone. But we have to keep telling ourselves that four hours is a short drive! And we will come down once a month, especially during football season! :) Here are Dave & Randy's seats this year. Pretty good, eh?
Emma enjoyed school, the five weeks she got to spend at "Grandma's school". By the time we left, she had many great friends and was doing so well. She's lucky she got to be with Grandma, she loved waving to her in the office, getting treats from her in the office or out at recess, walking around with her outside and driving to and from school with her.
I got a little stressed out without Dave around, but luckily I had great help! It's hard to not have a daddy around at the end of the day especially! And it's kind of hard to live at Grandmas, because though we have separate everything, the kids always want to be upstairs hanging out and we haven't been on the greatest of schedules. I'm sure we haven't been the easiest roommates to live with! :) But everyone's been great and so helpful! Julie would help Emma with her homework, everyone would help out watching the kids, Grandma took Emma to and from school, and they would play with them. Everyone was so sweet and we are thankful!
![]() |
| Our little boy is rolling over now! |
| Me, Camille, Kaylin, Mike, Scott & Brad |
| We've grown in numbers quite a bit! |
We did a little packing right before leaving, but most of it was in the garage, ready to go. We had some great help from family packing the truck up and cleaning too. Thank you!!
We got to the house early afternoon. My parents, Dave's parents, Jeff and Shirley, and the Elders came to help us unload. We are so thankful for their help! We couldn't have done it alone. What would we all do without family? And we sure have a great one! :) It was SOOO windy though. The other times we came up it wasn't nearly as windy. But it was sure blowing for the first few days we were here, what a great welcome. We unpacked and unpacked like crazy and I'm still unpacking, though most everything is in order now. I really didn't take many pictures this week, I was too concentrated on getting stuff done I guess! I will post more pictures once the inside is in order!
Emma started school this week and finished her first week as a Rawlins mustang. She is in Mr. Craigey's 2nd grade class. Emma really likes him because he is really funny and a great teacher. She has about 14 students in her classroom, and they split up to go to the specialists (PE, Music, Computers, Science, Library) so they have about 7 or 8 going to these times. I got lost the first time I went into the school. It is a brand new school and way nice. They use a lot of technology in their classroom, it's pretty cool. We went a little early on Emma's first day to see the school and meet her teacher. When her classmates came into the classroom, a little girl came up, looked on Emma's desk at her name tag and said "Hi, Emma!" and then pulled out her chair for Emma to sit down. It was super sweet I thought! Her school starts at 7:55 a.m., so that's super early for her. We take her to school in the morning so she doesn't have to be at the bus stop a little after 7 and she rides the bus home, which she thinks is great.
![]() |
| Wiped out! That's how I've felt a lot this week, too! |
![]() |
| I can never get a picture of it either but Covey is smiling now! It's so sweet! We love it and love him. I will try to get some better shots! |
Here's a shot of the kids by the front of our house. It's a town house and we really like it so far! Needs a new paint job though.
We had a bunch of leaves blow in, so of course, we had some fun in them before cleaning them up. Leaf raking or playing?
Here's our roomate we got when we moved in. It was a this huge, ugly spider!Dave didn't want to kill it because this kind is harmless and eats other insects. But it was huge! It finally recently froze! Creepy, huh?
So far, so good and we're excited to get more involved in the community and be a part of life up here!



























No comments:
Post a Comment