Roses are red, violets are blue,
wouldn't you know?
Another baby is due!
August 14, 2013
Yep! That's right, folks - get ready to welcome another Ryerse sweetheart to the world! That's number 4! Tomorrow I will be 14 weeks and we are just now announcing the news of our baby to the world. Not that anyone is surprised! :) We are pretty excited though!
I kind of put the idea of another baby off for a while. I felt overwhelmed. I felt as if I couldn't handle the three kids I had very well. I could never keep up on everything. I never had me time. But Dave really felt like it was time to start trying for another last fall. He's always on the ball on this one. But I kept shrugging it off and telling him it wasn't time. When he asked me if I prayed about it, my answer was no, because I kind of knew what my answer would be and was almost afraid to pray. Which is totally silly and wrong. So I humbled myself and finally prayed about it. I felt a peaceful feeling that it was right, and the answer came that "I will give you the capabilities to equal your task". And truly Heavenly Father has! Lately, I haven't been feeling overwhelmed at all, I feel like I keep up pretty well on everything I have to do and more, and am able to have quality time with each of the kids and some time for me too. I know He has blessed me and know He keeps his promises that He will give us the capabilities to equal our tasks! Now, I know it won't be easy, and there will be days I will feel overwhelmed and have tons to do and feel like a terrible mom, but He will be there to help ease my burdens. I'm thankful for that and to have that knowledge as a mother.
As for if it's a boy or girl, either way we will be happy. Emma thinks it is a girl, Cal wants a "brudder", and Lucy is pretty clueless. We have a funny video I'll have to post about the kids arguing back and forth "Boy!" "No, GIRL!", "It's a boy!!!" Of course, we have to remind them that Heavenly Father sends the one who is supposed to be in our family, so we don't get to choose. So we find out in about a month of so the gender, and we're looking forward to that!
As for how I'm feeling, it's been going pretty well. The nausea hasn't been that bad at all, no throwing up. I've just been really tired (which is getting better now) and want to fall asleep with the kids at 8:00 p.m. And I've gotten lots of headaches this time around, which I have never had with any of the others. But that's getting better, too.
But we're looking forward to this baby, it will be exciting for Dave to finish school and move on with the next chapter in our lives! August is a good month for our family - our anniversary, Emma's birthday, and this little one will join us in August as well it's looking like! :)


1 comment:
I'm so excited for you!! Don't know how you keep it a secret that long before you tell people. I totally get how you feel with the overwhelming. I feel like that a lot lately. Can't wait to find out what your having!! Your a great mom and it shows all the time. Next time your in utah lets get together :)
Post a Comment