Friday, December 3, 2010

Gobble gobble!

It’s already been a fabulous Thanksgiving day! It started early, as I woke up to make rolls for two Thanksgivings. I made crescent rolls, turkey bread (bread shaped like a turkey), and orange rolls. It was busy. The kids and Dave watched the Macy’s Thanksgiivng Day Parade. At 11, we were off to Grammie’s to join the family for food and fun. Dave and Suz were down from Washington, and everyone was there, except Adam and Meghan (and they’ll be coming in a few weeks!! Yea!) . It was so nice. I love my family. I sat by Aunt Christie, I love her, and Dave. Great conversation around the table, everyone in our family is so cool. I’ve heard so much complaining from my friends lately about their family drama, and we just don’t have that in our family much. Everyone is so great! Emma and Cal had so much fun playing with all of my young cousins, they love them!

The turkey bread turned out pretty cute! Emma had a blast helping me make it!

The orange rolls, those always go fast!

Is your mouth watering yet?
Emma and Cal sit up to eat. Emma is a turkey girl, and Cal loves jello and mashed potatoes (minus the butter and milk)!

Our family at Grammie's house for Thanksgiving!
Playing with the cousins on the stairs. They're all really my cousins, but Emma calls them "her cousins". She loves them, they're so cute with her!
Emma with her (second) cousin Morgan!
Cal - I love his shirt that says "Feed Me!" Perfect for Thanksgiving!
Emma and Uncle Marko, Emma and Cal have the best Aunts and Uncles!
And then it was time for Thanksgiving with the Ryerse's...we had fun playing with the kids, doing some Rock Band, looking through Black Friday ads, visiting, eating, celebrating Randy's birthday, and watching Christmas Carol. Cal, Kaison, and Emma jumping on their Aunt Julie!
Playing Rock Band. The kids love it!
Cal, our little nature boy.
The prego picture! Stacy is due mid-March, about three weeks after me!

We thought it would be funny to have the Ryerse men line up and take a picture to document who really has the most hair, since they're always trying to figure it out. The picture is youngest (Brian on the left) to oldest (Dan on the right). I think Dave is in the lead - go babe!

Here are the men from the front!

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for all of the abundant blessings I've been given! I have SO much!

No comments: